SleepytimePJs Adult Solid Red Fleece Footed Pajama is made of 100% Polyester.
You'll absolutely love the SleepytimePJs Adult Solid Red Fleece Footed Pajama because:
SleepytimePJs Adult Solid Red Fleece Footed Pajama is a cozy-comfy pajama for both men and women. This one will comfort both you and your spouse to the fullest. This classic solid zip up footed pajamas are highly comfortable to wear during all seasons!
1. The adult footed pajama is super cute and very comfortable to wear. This one has non-skid soles at the bottom of the feet that does not let you slip on wet/slippery floors.
2. Fleece footed pajamas by SleepytimePJs are travel friendly and can be carried along easily. These won't take much space.
3. Adults can now be a part of the fun that kids have by being in the red fleece pajamas.
4. The 100% polyester footed pajamas are warm and cuddly. Wear them on as a loungewear during the day and as a sleepwear at night.
X-Small - Fits anyone from 4'8 - 5'3 100 lbs - 125 lbs
Small - Fits anyone from 5'4 - 5'6 130 lbs - 150 lbs
Medium - Fits anyone from 5'6 to 5'10 150 lbs-180 lbs
Large - Fits anyone from 5'11 to 6'5 180 lbs- 220 lbs
X-Large - Fits anyone from 6'4 to 6'7 220 lbs- 260 lbs
1X - (18-20), 2X (20-22), 3X (24+)
For best looking and feeling fleece footed pajamas:
- Machine wash cold
- Wash dark colors separately
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble dry low
- Do not use fabric softener
Please Note: These adult footed pajamas are unisex in sizing so they are roomy and non-fitted. If you are between sizes, we recommend going down a size. Also, if you in the height range for one size and the weight range for a smaller size, we suggest you order the smaller size. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: 866-472-5262."
- Roomy and warm Review by Catherine
These are very roomy, very warm, were exactly as advertised. The color was great and the quality seems to be good as well. (Posted on December 3, 2013)
Questions on SleepytimePJs Adult Solid Red Fleece Footed Pajama
No questions asked yet